How it Works
Rent to Own
Our rent to own scheme is a very simple way to get you onto the housing ladder.
Once you have chosen a home from our deals page, contact us to arrange a viewing. All the properties listed explain the payments required for you to move into your new home. If you decide to proceed we have a simple application procedure.
You do not need to worry if you have any adverse credit. We keep the monthly payments and initial deposits low to make them affordable.
So, if you would like to own your own home, we’d like to help your dreams become reality.
1. You pay a low initial deposit to secure your home and to move in.
2. You pay monthly rent and deposit “top up's'
3. The monthly deposit “top up” builds to fund your 10% deposit upon purchase.
4. The purchase price is FIXED for 5 years from the date you move in.
5. Any equity in the property after 5 years, will be yours.
Application Process and Charges
1. You complete a simple application for the property. We will be required to do a credit check which we will charge at £70. Proof of income will be required to ensure that you can afford the monthly rent.
2. If you are successful, you pay the deposit to secure your home. You can move in immediately. (If you move in before the 'Rent to Own' paperwork is completed, you will be required to put half of the initial fee in escrow with our solicitor and sign a tenancy agreement.)
3. We prepare legal contracts for you and your solicitor. (We pay your solicitor bill if you use one recommended by us). Once completed, contracts are exchanged and the house is yours!
4. In addition to your legal agreement to purchase, you are given a tenancy agreement which will remain in place until you buy.
5. We are legally committed to the sale and cannot withdraw, change the price, or sell to anybody else. You can walk away at any time.
6. At any time within the agreed period, you can buy the house with a mortgage using your deposit fund. We may be able to help you obtain a mortgage if required.
7. Once proceeding have started, should you not wish to continue prior to signing of agreement, there will be an admin fee of 1000.00 to cover our costs. Any further balance will be immediately refunded.
1. The purchase price is fixed for 5 years. This means that you benefit from house price growth.
2. You have up to 5 years to buy your home.
3. The house is yours to improve as you please – use your DIY skills to add value to your new home and stamp your own identity onto it.
4. You can sell the house at ANY TIME within the agreed period – Make an instant profit and benefit from the deposit “cash back” That’s right – sell a house and move up the housing ladder without ever taking out a mortgage!
5. Because our deposits are low, it allows you to take the first step towards home ownership without needing a mortgage.
6. You will not be turned away based upon your credit record. This makes the scheme ideal for first time buyers, people currently renting, self employed or anybody with CCJ’s/adverse credit.